1 reply to this topic

#1 fantanoice

fantanoice

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this so hopefully this is the right spot. :P

I was looking at my profile and noticed my reputation rating was 'bad,' even though I am in the positive, and I got very confused. ("Oh no, did I do something wrong?") I'm guessing you need to reach a certain number before it becomes 'good', or something?

I'm wondering whether this should be reviewed. I figure if you get reputation, then you've probably done something good rather than bad, so maybe it should be changed to something more positive? Something like, 'Good start,' for instance, and then change it to something more positive the more reputation you get? Does that make sense? XD

What do you think?

#2 Photographa

Photographa

Experienced

• Moderators

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

That's a very odd glitch, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

It should be fixed now. It was happening because you hadn't reached 10 rep points to be "good", and since you can't give negative reputation points on your forum, it was defaulting to bad.

I fixed the thresholds and it's showing you as good now; once you reach a reputation of 10, it'll become excellent. I personally give reputation to any post which I feel contributes, and other members can give reputation for anything they desire.

Check out these beginners' camera tutorials!