31 replies to this topic

#21 identityissues8

identityissues8

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

Hello guys.

Sayf Udeen/identityissues8 here. :)
I'm a 24 year old father from Melbourne, Australia.

I'm really boring, so not much left to say. :(

#22 Amy

Amy

Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

Hello guys.

Sayf Udeen/identityissues8 here. :)
I'm a 24 year old father from Melbourne, Australia.

I'm really boring, so not much left to say. :(

Welcome!

What brings you here? :D

#23 identityissues8

identityissues8

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 18 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

The fact that I'm ignorant about photography, but my dream career involves it, to be honest.

#24 Amy

Amy

Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

The fact that I'm ignorant about photography, but my dream career involves it, to be honest.

I'm sure we can help with that!

Haha, welcome aboard!

#25 identityissues8

identityissues8

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:59 AM

Hope so.
It's not so much it 'involves' it I suppose.

But it won't hurt to be better versed.

#26 BigChincilla

BigChincilla

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

It's awesome to meet everyone here, I'm looking forward to sharing some photos soon :)

#27 jacktheking

jacktheking

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

Hello peoples,

My name is jacktheking on the internet. I like to go from forums to forums. I dont see any reason for me not to join this forums. Anyone welcome me?

#28 Sam

Sam

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • LocationSouthern US

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Found your site through FP.....Not much on ISO more digital than anything. A little about me? Well, married no kids, three cats and bills. What a life! Most of my photography experience  is cemetery as I visit them quite often and like taking pictures of old gravestones I am what's called in the field as a Taphophilia. Please do not confuse this with necrophilia which is person obsessed with dead bodies. Taphophilia is simply a person who loves cemeteries. The definition goes something like this, it is from the Greek word   staphos, meaning "tomb" or "sepulcher" and philia, meaning "attraction or affinity to something, in particular the love or obsession with something" Anyway glad to be here maybe I will learn something.

#29 Photographa

Photographa

Experienced

• Moderators

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:00 AM

Found your site through FP.....Not much on ISO more digital than anything. A little about me? Well, married no kids, three cats and bills. What a life! Most of my photography experience  is cemetery as I visit them quite often and like taking pictures of old gravestones I am what's called in the field as a Taphophilia. Please do not confuse this with necrophilia which is person obsessed with dead bodies. Taphophilia is simply a person who loves cemeteries. The definition goes something like this, it is from the Greek word   staphos, meaning "tomb" or "sepulcher" and philia, meaning "attraction or affinity to something, in particular the love or obsession with something" Anyway glad to be here maybe I will learn something.

Welcome, it's great to have you here! I think that your artistic style is definitely unique and I've never thought about photographing cemeteries before (I think it would bring out sad feelings in me and I prefer subjects which inspire me) but it'll be great to see the type of work you do.

Check out these beginners' camera tutorials!

#30 Drago

Drago

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Hello everyone, I'm Drago.  I have always been big into photography, and always take pictures of things I find to be interesting.  Graphic design has also always been a thing of mine.  I love to edit pictures and make random works of art.

#31 Sharon

Sharon

Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • LocationTexas

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Sharon - I was invited to check this place out.  It's been challenging to find a place where I can find a place that is exclusive to photographers, designers, AND web developers, without feeling extremely overwhelmed.  I have not mastered any of those but over the years I have formed a genuine interest in all three.  I established my forum back in 2008 so that's really when I started to dabble on all of those.  Anyway, I'm sure this place is really helpful, the layout is simple enough where there is no question what should be posted where - I hope that I can be as helpful as well. =)

#32 Mini Maul

Mini Maul

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:39 PM

Hey Guys,

Im Mini Maul, aka Luke, im 23 and from the UK

Nice to be here and hopefully i can give some tips and tutorials on photoshop and give back some of the experience i have in the technology we talk about here. :)