I found this article today and I wanted to share it here and hear your thoughts on it. Nick Carver is giving 5 tips to beginners looking to get into photography -
- Don't always trust what other photographers tell you, especially beginners.
- Look at a photographer's work before you listen to them.
- Camera store sales people are only good for checking the price and checking the stock.
- Don't use learning tricks, like the Shutter Speed / ISO / Aperture triangle.
- Don't see the approval of others.