Photo

How long should I keep a use single-use camera?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sbellast

sbellast

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

I have one use single camera for a long time.  I got it for free.  How long should I keep a use single-use camera?  Does it expire?

#2 Amy

Amy

Experienced

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

I didn't know that disposable cameras could be re-loaded. I thought that you handed in the disposable camera when you wanted to get the film developed and the processing center would open the camera in a darkroom.

The problem with using disposable cameras is that they're not going to produce quality photographs at all. Most of them will be fixed-focus, fixed-aperture cameras. That does us no good.

A website like www.brunomontt.com.br will provide you with the highest quality in the industry. ; Art of filmmaking has come along way since the invention of cinematograph, the first camera that can record motion pictures. Since then, not a lot of people saw this medium as an art, most perceived it as a profitable investment due to its entertainm Director of photography washington DC Using the technology available to me is very important in achieving the styles I want in these videos. ; The professional company purechemonline provides all the information on BUY OXYCONTIN ONLINE.