3rd Party Applications

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Matthew

Matthew

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

So, cameras on phones are pretty common now a days.  However, I hardly ever see people posting pictures solely taken from the camera of a smartphone.  Most people use third party applications to edit their photos, add filters, etc.  What are your favorite apps to use?  Why do you like this app?  What filters do you use more than others?

#2 Mini Maul

Mini Maul

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:49 PM

There was an app going around when I was at university that everyone recommended,

Took me a little while to find the name of it but I facebooked my friend and found it.

Its called Paper Camera.

Paper%20Camera-350-100.jpg

Paper camera gives you around a dozen filters to play with and the general gist of the app is that it gives you a 'sketch' feel to your photo.

There are some really great filters and the fact that you can see what your picture will look like in real time is also a massive plus.

You can also alter your photos after of course if you are not sure which filter to add to it straight away.

Most of my friends tended to use this for 'people photos', meaning they liked using it for when mid shots of faces are taken, given a nice sketch effect on a person. I think its worth a try for any android camera lover.